Saturday, September 03, 2005

Google Web Accelarator interfering with MS Project Web Access

Google Web Accelarator interfering with MS Project Web Access:
Did you tried to access your MS Project Server and got HTTP 401.2 error page with title "You are not authorized to view this page"?
Was the requested URL similar to this?
> http://domain name:8080/ProjectServer

But you have the authorization and you get the failure page before you enter your account details.
One of the sure causes might be - 'Google Web Accelarator'(GWA) running on your machine. Why? Bcos its a proxy server and all your requests are redirected via this proxy server to the web. You can confirm this by going here in IE menu,
Tools: Internet Options: Connections: LAN Settings. See that the 'Use automatic configuration script' option is checked, and the address is
> http://localhost:9100/proxy.pac

Simply unchecking the 'Use automatic configuration script' option won't work. You will still be denied the access, becuase GWA is still running and it automatically rechecks (yes! google is behaving more like MS) this option. You can confirm this by disabling the 'Use auto..' option, close, and re-open again.

Only solution is to stop GWA.

Now try to access
> http://domain name:8080/ProjectServer
again, and it works. If not, then there's some other probolem to be solved from the whole set of problems you have, but _do_ keep GWA off.

Thanks to Sujtih Philip for the whole R & D.

6 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Zahra said...

Dear arunjoshi,

I perused your post (Google Web Accelarator interfering with MS Project Web Access) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell georgia highway construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
georgia highway construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like georgia highway construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your georgia highway construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: georgia highway construction.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Smokey said...

Dear arunjoshi,

I perused your post (Google Web Accelarator interfering with MS Project Web Access) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell private road construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
private road construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like private road construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your private road construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: private road construction.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Smokey said...

Dear arunjoshi,

I perused your post (Google Web Accelarator interfering with MS Project Web Access) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell instant road repair. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
instant road repair. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like instant road repair on interest free credit and you can pay for your instant road repair whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: instant road repair.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Zahra said...

Dear arunjoshi,

I perused your post (Google Web Accelarator interfering with MS Project Web Access) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell how to repair a road bicycle. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
how to repair a road bicycle. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and you can pay for your how to repair a road bicycle whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: how to repair a road bicycle.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger eddgonzo99223058 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger davidgreene1401 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home